Knowing someone is like reading an adventure book. There are parts where it is full of color and vivid illustrations. Where everything you see tickles your imagination and you are left craving for more. On the other hand, there are some parts too that are dull and boring but that should not stop you from finishing the book. After all it is the essence or the feeling that you get after reading the book not the way that it was presented that leaves a lifetime impression on you.







Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HESITANCE

“Blogging” as what others famously calls it. Although there is no such word became popular over the years. It is not as contagious as the FACEBOOK phenomenon that all of a sudden you receive numerous unknown friend invites from newly made facebook accounts since not everyone is good in writing English (including myself). It is an evolved form of a diary or journal where a person can write any topic that interests them.

I’ve read a couple of blogs already. Blogs that tackle about pets, foods and gadgets and I must say that the writers of those blogs were very good. They were able to tackle their subjects in a concise and clear manner while others in a new perspective. No wonder a lot of business men pay big amounts to have their products featured in a blog site. But did you know that not all good English speakers are good in writing in English and vice versa? There are only a few who are good in both and when I say good they are really GOOD!

Reading other person's blog is fun. You get the chance to discover the inner workings of their heads. Sometimes you'll be surprised because the way they express themselves in writing is totally different on the way they interact with you personally on a day to day basis.

You may be asking why am I saying things regarding blogging when my blog entry title for this is HESITANCE. Totally not related to what I am saying right? The answer to that is, I just wanted to introduce something about the subject first which is BLOGGING. A number one rule when you are going to construct a paragraph about something is to introduce your subject first. I have Mr. Hibek to thank for that. He was my Literature Professor when I was in college way back. Back to the topic, I’ve wanted to start my own blog for the longest time but as what the title says I was a bit hesitant. You see I am very quiet type of person, reserved? (What the heck does RESERVED mean?!). It is not my habit to express myself. Mother nature did not intend me to talk. I think the last one was a bit too much anyway because of that others often see me as a snobbish person or a person who does not have anything to say. I think my being patient in an abnormal way and my inability to express myself correctly worsened how other people perceives me.

Having my own blog will give me an outlet to express things in writing, things that I cannot express by word, by speaking. It is like opening a tightly closed faucet that once opened nothing can stop the water from gushing out and for that I am worried. Worried as to what things I might write consciously or unconsciously.

Hopefully, all of them will be all about pleasant things.

I would like to officially welcome you guys to my WORLD!!! The World of M.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment